FMJ-TagCloud PRO provides flexible Tag-Clouds with Joomla and/or K2 Tags
See the FMJ-TagCloud PRO Demo Page
Version 2.0.0 is out. Read the blog post and download it.
- Choice of which Cloud Generator to use - jQCloud or WordCloud2.
- Ability to use Joomla or K2 Tags
- Ability to combine both Joomla and K2 Tags in one Tag Cloud
- Ability to select specific Joomla content types
- Flexible category filtering on K2-Tag sources
- Very flexible selection types and selection time-periods
- Flexible weight calculation modes for tags, or static weight definitions
- Dynamic weight multipliers for each tag source
- Configurable SEF URI regular expression-replacement option for K2 tags
- Optimized and configurable server-side caching mechanism with flexible caching styles
- Optional AJAX Tag Feed. This enables separation of caching of the pages and the data produced for the tag cloud.
- Optional Client AJAX Client-Cache mechanism for the Tag Feed
- Separate Profiling option with minimum user-group selection for viewing profiling information
- Well-documented configuration options
- Hassle-free default settings! In most cases, users probably will not need to change many settings.
- Performance optimized code! The module avoids unnecessary database calls, as well as unnecessary code execution as much as possible. For the end-user this means faster response times as well as saving cpu cycles and energy, which helps the environment.
- Joomla 3.6 or newer
- PHP 5.6 or newer
- jQuery (Joomla shipped or newer)